Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Chun Li getting Married!

Okay this is wayy over due lol... I never really had the chance to show my halloween pics lol... Well I don't celebrate Halloween for relgious reasons... And so I dressed up for the "Special Olympics: Bowling" which did take place on Halloween day but was more of an event for children with special needs to have a great holiday bowling!



So here is the look!!! And can you guess who this was inspired from? NONE OTHER THAN THE BEAUTIFUL "MICHELLE PHAN". However, I did not have patience to glue the flowers onto my face so I just put them in my hair. Also, these were the exact artificial orchids that were in my hair on my wedding day =].
I know Halloween is like eons ago... But I just thought I'd post it for fun and try to get back on track lmao.


Photobucket
I am also testing out my new Nudy Grey's! I love them, they make my eyes so pretty! If only they could be my real eyes lol...

Photobucket
I'm also using my wedding dress hehe.. Re-using here! =]





Photobucket
Oh and this is my first attempt in doing nail art. The lines are so yucky but at least I tried! And the jewel is just a japanese sticker =]

13 comments:

Fifi said...

Chun Li was my childhood hero! LOL. I used to play Street Fighter on Nintendo with my older brother. :D

You look so pretty!
Thanks for updating us with your Halloween look :)

e.motion in motion said...

Miss your posts! Cute look, the flowers are a pretty touch :D I like the nails! I have a hard time drawing lines ><

Chommie said...

OMG maggie! where the hell have you been girl?! i miss reading your blog!

and i love your halloween look! esp the pink outside the corner of your eyes! i love michell phan!

i like the diamond sticker on your nail :)

update more!

HONEY BUNNY said...

Fifi- Thanks Fifi! I always loved Chun Li too... And i loved playing street fighter on super nintendo hehe..

e.motion- thanks hun...


Chommie- LOL I've been hiding in an underground shelter... just kidding... i miss reading your blog too, it's just school has been overwhelming.

Fashionista said...

beautiful makeup and you look gorgeous!!!

HONEY BUNNY said...

thanks hun!

Pop Champagne said...

haha love the chun li! her kick in the video game is the best. I like how you apply make up too, the colors look so vibrant and the contact lenses make your eyes look so big! <3

lindah said...

I love your nails :) and I think you did a great job recreating the look :D And the circle lenses really makes your eyes look amazinggg! ^_^

Viva La Fashion said...

your makeup is so pretty! :)

kirsten said...

...................................

Sarah said...

OH you look so gorgeous! Love the flowers and your nails are to die for!!! I love seeing your posts :)

Bunnie said...

you look super cute and playful!
and your eyeshadow is adorable!

xo

Jade "Purple" Brown said...

i love the flowers in your hair!