Saturday, December 26, 2009

MY favorite Outfits with Black Skinny Jeans/Leggings

Photobucket

Okay, besides my usual blog slagging I thought I'd post my four favorite outfits using my black skinny jeans/Black leggings. I'm more of the simple gal... I wish I were more daring, but with my disgusting flabs I refuse to humiliate myself by wearing clothes meant for the darling skinny women. My husband would sooo slap me (my butt of course!) if he read what I just put down... But seriously, I have my ideal weight and I am not trying to offend anyone! It's just FOR ME, I would love to wear a size 3 at the LEAST and be 105-110 lbs. I'm a size 9 with ALOT OF JUNK IN MY TRUNK and thunder thighs of course. Yes I am PEAR shaped =[ sadly... People think I'm lying when I tell them about my chubby-ness. I guess I just have a great way of hiding my cookie stuffed body parts. LOL.
ANYWAYS! Moving back to the outfits!

Somehow I always Opt for black skinnies/black leggings with thick/chunky heels. I guess it makes me feel sexier in my bottom heavy body type. When I try on other colors I look like a stuffed sausage (Ew).


Photobucket

My off the shoulder white top... I am in loveee with this shirt and I love wearing it with my black skinnies. Oh and notice my fringe! I had it for only a week before it started to poke my eyeballs! (October 2009)



Photobucket

My friends and hubby loved this one the most lol... i'm guessing my strappy heels were the ones that really pulled it together. (August 2009)

Photobucket

All black for a night out with my hubby and friends... (October 2009)

Photobucket

I wore this a few days ago and it's prolly my most favorite outfit! (December 2009)


So Black skinny jeans are one of my ultimate must-haves! And it should darn right be in EVERY woman's closet... Well, not every woman, like my grandma lol...

8 comments:

Kittynail said...

Great outfits!!

Pilland said...

Season’s Greetings and Best Wishes to You and to Your Visitors! I arrived here just surfing. I hope Your Today will be all the time better than Yesterday and worse than Tomorrow!

An Estonian living in Italy

donnarence said...

maggie!! i love your outfits sooo much.. i definitely love the red top...

Chommie said...

i love the outfit in red! and i know what you mean about your ideal weight. i have mine too. people dont believe i got some "sausage rolls" on my tummy b/c i wear clothes that hide it (duhhh LOL) and people will say im lying about being "chubby" but i know what you mean. and i dont wear that much colors either b/c black makes me look skinny ;) HAHAHA

Pop Champagne said...

girl you got a great body!! And lovely outfits indeed, I especially like the last one :D

Sarah said...

Oh you look absolutley gorgeous in every single photo! And I would KILL to be a size 9!! Trust me! That is teensy tiny!!! You have got a gorgeous body and curves are hot!! LOveee the last photo, you look so sassy :)

lindah said...

ooooh beautiful outfits! :) Now do a post on how to wear that hat! I seriously don't know how! It's so frustrating xD

Debbie said...

I have to know where you got your white sunglasses. I love them so much! Please let me know!