Saturday, December 19, 2009

Neutral light pink and brown


Photobucket

Goodness gracious... Okay I now know what one of my New Year's resolution is, and it is to definitely update every freaking day! Well, at least every other day... (LOL) UGH!It's just so hard for me to be consistent. I have school,work,practicum (teacher internship), my husband, my in-laws, my side of the family, and my girlfriends who are constantly nagging me to chill with them lol... I'm telling you I forgot for two whole months that I even had a blog! I have a Christmas break so there should be no excuse for me to miss over a day of blogging lol. Well I might blah lol. But I have to think positive!!!

Moving on, the above look was a very subtle and neutral look I did for a double date with my friend and her boyfriend. I was wearing a pretty satin pink and brown color block dress and I did not feel like having DRAMA make-up. hehe...

I also did some camera whoring. LOL. The Japanese contacts make my eyes so cute and anime like


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

My baby and I! He already has gorgeous glowing brown eyes! Not fair!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Trying too hard to be "SEXY" lol. I thought it was funny...

Photobucket


Photobucket

What I'm wearing
Face
MAC powder plus foundation-NC 40
MAC Fix spray
MAC blush-blushbaby

Eyes-
Almay eye brightener and concealer
Coastal Scents Eyeshadows- Light pink, medium brown, dark brown, light beige
L'oreal Telescopic Mascara- Black
L'oreal Telescopic liquid Eyeliner- Black
Rimmel Eye liner pencil- Jet Black
Eye contacts- Hana Hyper Size brown

Lips-
Mac Lipglass- Virgin Kiss



13 comments:

ndoodles said...

AWE, you look so pretty! Love your hair :D

MzFashionCloset said...

You look GREAT! You can never go wrong with nice soft makeup.

Chommie said...

OMG MAGGIE WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN GIRL?! I MISS YOU AND YOUR BLOGGING UPDATES!

and seriously, your hair looks fabulous! so do you and your outfit!

HONEY BUNNY said...

Thanks girls!!!

@ chommie- i know i know... i have been hiding in a cave. lol just kidding.

e.motion in motion said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shar [X3MZSHAR] said...

LOVE the color combo! I was thinking about getting back into blogging too, I just got bored with it. haah

HONEY BUNNY said...

Thank you!!!!

@ shar- plsss do!!!!

donnarence said...

very pretty maggie!!! i love your hair color and dress!!i miss your posts.. :D

lindah said...

I love the color placement :) Very beautifully donee! ^_^ And hey I think you're sexy, especially because your arm pits aren't hairy LOL!!! XD

lindah said...

I love the color placement :) Very beautifully donee! ^_^ And hey I think you're sexy, especially because your arm pits aren't hairy LOL!!! XD

HONEY BUNNY said...

LOL....

@-thanks lindah I'll be sure to post one with hairy arm pits next time lol... let me know what you think LOL. U are so funny hun!

@-donna thanks hun!! I miss you too!

Jade "Purple" Brown said...

your eyes look so pretty!

Cristina BarbieLuvsMac said...

"i fogot i even had a bblog" ahaha.
you look so petty=]