Monday, May 24, 2010

BACK FROM THE DEAD!

HEY EVERYONE!!!! I MISSED YOU ALL!!!! I KNOW THIS IS THE BILLIONTH TIME I WENT ON HIATUS! BIG BIG APOLOGIES.... GAHH I FEEL SO TERRIBLE....

EOTN: Bronze Yellow

Photobucket

Photobucket
My eyes were blood shot. Tried to fix the redness.
Photobucket

Oh my Gosh.... It has been forever. I changed my blogname... ( JUST CHANGED IT BACK) and all my comments from all my posts were deleted! (THEY CAME BACK WHEN I CHANGED BACK TO MY OLD NAME) Sucks... Cause now I don't think anyone can view my updates now.... Maybe it has to deal with me not updating my blog... UGHHHH

I am not sure if anyone will visit my blog now since I'm slowly coming back... Alot has happened since February! 6 classes, my brother in the hospital, getting ready for student teaching and hoping to graduate next semester *sigh. I hope I do not lose my passion for make-up blogging. I am also considering of making youtube videos... We shall see!
But just to update everyone... I have a new vanity that I want to show you! Also the address I placed on the photo is wrong haha!!! I'm so dumb lol. It's missing a "21" at the end.




Photobucket

I bought this at Kmart for $140 I think. The middle drawer's knob thing is broken. Freaking cheap crap lol.

Photobucket

Mirror Mirror....

Photobucket

Face Brushes.

Photobucket

Eye brushes.



I am striving to be more dedicated like before...

12 comments:

ndoodles said...

Umm I still get updates from you :) I really like your make up organization. It's cheap but it still works :D

EveryDay Makeup (becky) said...

Heeeyyyy! OMG welcome back. If you change your url then we wont be able to see your updates but if its just the blog title the you should be fine.

I love the huge makeup photos. You still look lovely :)

Abegail Masocol said...

u look great :) and nice make-up stuff u got there :D

M. Uson said...

thanks girls my vanity is a great improvement from my old one which was just a dresser... although i stained it already and it is white! bummer lol.

bombchelle. said...

awww maggie; no i didnt get updates from you.

Dhalia said...

cute vanity...nice to see you're back. :-)

M. Uson said...

richelle... could you try unfollowing me and then following me again!!! I will love you forever!!!



dhalia- Thank you... I'm glad to be back!

Carla said...

gorgeous make up!!!

Fashion Cents said...

very cute vanity. I've been looking for a lighted mirror like that

☮My Socks ☮Never Match☮ said...

ur stuff is kewl!!! LOVE ur eyeshadow look!!! :p

EveryDay Makeup (becky) said...

you are sooo sweet! thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. you are even more talented with your makeup and i sure miss them :)

Iyah said...

Welcome back!! =) I was wondering where you've been! =) You look stunning and love the vanity table. I need me to get one too :P

♥iyah♥