Monday, October 24, 2011

Long time! & Yes I am still alive!!!

Wow, it has been a really long time since I've blogged and I actually really miss it... So much has gone on the past year and a half.  I received my Bachelor's degree in Education last fall 2010 and I'm teaching science at a high school so I'm hoping blogging can be my stress reliever from the duties of a teacher. I guess one thing I can do to make up for the lost of time is post a recent picture along with my most recent video on youtube.

This tutorial is on how to create a simple everyday look! I know I need to work on the length of my videos





2 comments:

Sarah said...

You are so beautiful!! I have missed your blog soo much! :)

lindah said...

This is basically my everyday look too, just I add a wash my neutral shimmery eyeshadow to the lids :D Your video is super clear too and the lighting if great! :D

I'm glad you're doing well, and yes please blog more ^_^ missing all of your posts!